BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 1, 2012

Dear Family-

Unfortunately this email does not come with good news.  We went in for an ultrasound on Monday because Rachel was concerned with her lack of morning sickness.  We found that the baby was measuring 2 weeks behind and not moving.  We took some blood tests and we are 99% sure she will be loosing the pregnancy in the next few days/weeks.  We're really hoping it waits until after our move this weekend.

Rachel is handling things really pretty well given the circumstances.  She is a trooper and I love her.

Please keep us in your prayers.  We love you all!

Love,
Patrick




***Update***
I lost the pregnancy on Saturday the 26th. We were moving out of our home that day so it was pretty bad timing:( It wasn't so hard emotionally because we kind-of felt that the pregnancy was not going to be successful from the beginning. I am feeling much better and we are moving on in the new house.

0 comments: