I haven't really gone grocery shopping so I guess that part was a success. We splurged and got a beautiful painting and it fits so well on our wall in the livingroom. I did learn that I can do anything I need to. Also that I spend to much time obsessing about couponing and getting that free tube of toothpaste. So now I am going to focus on getting the things my family uses for cheaper. We decided to switch to a high deductible health plan so we are saving $400+ dollars a month on insurance. That should help pay off some debt a little faster as well as put some money aside for medical expenses. If you need health insurance I have a brother in law who is GREAT! Well, to sum up I am not doing a no buy month anymore because I didn't want to anymore:)
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment