We went up to my in-laws this year and enjoyed a beautiful Mother's Day. After a nice meeting at church we went home and had a delicious dinner prepared by Father-in-law. After dinner we all went outside. The sun was shining and it was warm, but not hot. I sat on a blanket and watched (I really wanted to play but I was to chicken) as the family played baseball. It was a truly beautiful day. Thanks!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
No worries! I wasn't talking about you! It always sounds like they have two kids, because I can hear one running around and it sounds older and then the one that is always crying. Oh well...I just need to invest in some ear plugs. That is so exciting you guys are moving to a house! Congratulations!!!!! Let me know if you guys need to borrow our truck or need any help! :)
Post a Comment