Okay, so I'm no good at blogging, but I'll give it my best shot.
Patrick
He is taking 12 credits online this semester and working full time. We are so excited that he is going to be switching back to the 8-5pm schedule for work instead of the 9-6pm. He will have more time to play with the kids and I. Also, more time for homework.
He is super excited for our trip in 1 1/2 weeks to Canada! He is going to show us all around his mission area, meet his friends and show us all the beautiful countryside. We are also going to go to the Sacred Grove, Palmyra, and Niagara Falls.
Rachel
I am doing great too. I am thrilled we get to go on a family vacation to Canada and it is only a week and a half away. I have been trying to get more active and do more things with Parker and Kaylee. I am also grateful for babysitters because Patrick and I were able to go on a date last week:)
Parker
He is a happy and healthy 21 month old. He is learning new words and phrases everyday. Our favorite at the moment is his enthusiastic "Hi Buddy!" when Patrick gets home from work.
Kaylee
She is as cute as can be. She is learning to bring her legs up and grab her feet. She loves sucking on her hands, blankets, clothing, pretty much anything by her face. She is growing well and is growing out of her 0-3 month clothes.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Umm . . . Let try this again.
Posted by Loving Our Life at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment